Since the age of 16, I have been working in various types of service industries.
From apparel, travel agency, tour guide, law firm, vehicle accident claim department, commercial insurance, life insurance sales person, to real estate.
As a licensed real estate broker and certified buyer representative since 2004, I found my passion for Real Estate.
I love and enjoy what I do. Servicing from Flushing, Fresh Meadows, Bayside, Oakland Gardens, Douglaston, Little Neck area to Long Island.
My most thrilling moment is seeing the happy and satified faces of clients and customers.
My mottos are: CCLOAD (care, confidentiality, loyalty, obediance, accounting, and disclosure)
Also SBDAT (Service before, during, and after the transaction)
- Member of The National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of The New York State Association of Realtors (Nysar)
- Member of The Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR)
- Member of The Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of PTA
-Former vice-president of Korean-American Parents Association
- Bilinugual in Korean and English